Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The Left and the 30 Something and Under Voter
(NOTE: I really believe that if you understand the following matrix of the left, then you’ll understand why anyone belongs to any group of the Left, including the Democratic Party.)

We just want to belong. We don’t really want to think, we want to feel. And what we want to feel is love, comradery, a sense of fellowship and belonging. We want to be understood and heard. Phatic speech is best because anything else gives us cause to think and reason, and we really don’t want to do that.

As long as you hear me and understand me and love me and agree with me then everything will be alright.

And by love, I mean that emotional upwelling of my feelings manifested as my want and carnal desires.

Intellect is a self-defense mechanism designed to strike at and ward off anything that contradicts our world and our perception of it.

We are the Left. We are the 30 Something and Under Voter. 

Bill Hitchcock


No comments: