Friday, August 3, 2018


Happiness and Celebration

In the New Testament, the word “Blessed” is commonly transliterated from two Greek words. One is, “Makarios” and the other, “Eulogeo”. The first means “happy”, and the other, “celebrate”. We are blessed of God so be happy! Celebrate the gift which is our Lord!

God is our lot, our portion. He will never leave you nor forsake you. During the darkest of times and the best of times, during feast or famine, life or death, no matter! Our Lord and Savior is with us and loves us, always!

Yeah, I think that’s due cause for happiness and celebration, don’t you? You can throw in an extra heaping helping of peace and joy along with that blessing too!

“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.” (Psalm 42:11)

Bill Hitchcock

No comments: