Wednesday, April 5, 2017

God isn’t a place. He isn’t a person. The best descriptive of God is as He called himself, “I AM THAT I AM” (Exodus 3:14). God simply is!

God is all things natural and supernatural. He is all things past, present and future. He created all, including peace and evil, light and darkness (Isaiah 45:7) man and beast, heaven and earth (Genesis). 

God is omnipresent and omnipotent, righteous and immutable. We should take great comfort with this fact because we are of God. We are part of Him. So no matter who, what, where, when or how, the Father is always in us and we, in Him.

“Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?  Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord” (Jeremiah 23: 23-24).

God is present everywhere, all the time, at the same time. He is our hope and anchor of our soul (Hebrews 6:19).

No comments: